Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hey!! Pssst!

:)
Let me tell you a secret.
This is gonna be my little hideaway where I sneak away to share little raindrops and sunbeams from my day and my daydreams and tidbits of my cute lil wife life. So grab a cup of hot tea and come with me and we can whisper funny stuff and make a day of it!!!
That would make me really excited. :) (Lots of smiley faces. Because I'm happy heh heh.)

I went to the beach today. It was........... glorious. Warm sand, happy thoughts... I feel so refreshed. Something about dozing in the warm sun with the sound of gently lapping waves soothes me...
Anyways. I hope this is as fun for you as it is for me. I love writing by the way. and rain on a window pane. Tell me what you like. Then we can have a secret little sharing session and make each other happy. :)

2 comments:

  1. love your whimsy...write until everything is alright! <3 that's my motto...I don't know how I feel until I start writing! have a splendid day in every little way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your motto!!! Im gonna steal it for my own I think:D thank you!!! you too!!! I seriously LOVE your comments lol!

    ReplyDelete